Saturday, September 09, 2006

Abigail's Favorite Books

Last weekend I weeded through Abigail's collection of books as part of my Fall de-clutter. I composed a list of her favorite reads and I am just getting them into my blog. Ok, ok ... I added a few of my favorites, too. =) As a side-note all of these books were purchased at Goodwill or another local thrift store for 10-25 cents a piece. What a bargain!

Play with Me by Marie Hall Ets
Sammy the Seal by Syd Hoff
Madeline by Ludwig Bemelmans
There are Rocks in my Soxs! by Patricia Thomas
Thy Friend Obadiah by Brinton Turkle
Ox-cart Man by Donald Hall
Corduroy by Don Freeman
Blueberries for Sal by Robert McCloskey
The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle
How I Spent my Summer Vacation by Mark Teague
The Snowy Day by Ezra Jack Keats
Don't Forget to Write by Martina Selway
Rabbits & Raindrops by Jim Arnosky
Good Job, Little Bear by Martin Waddell
Guess Who's Coming, Jesse Bear by Nancy White Carlstrom
Curious George by HA Rey
Frog and Toad Together by Arnold Lobel
Make Way for Ducklings by Robert McCloskey
Humphrey the Lost Whale by Wendy Tokuda

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...