I bought a lovely lot of acid dyes from a mama on the Wooly Wonder Forum. Yesterday afternoon during Abigail's nap, I pulled them out, wound up a bunch of small hanks, and did some test dyeing. I recorded the dye color, amount used, quantity of water, and amount of citric acid used on big index cards like this for future reference:
Here are each of the colors in light, medium, and dark shades. On a couple of the colors I might even do a pale card. I used mini measuring spoons (nip, dash, pinch, etc) that I bought at Linens N Things along with a 1/4 tsp. My method of mixing wasn't very scientific but it was standard across the board so I will easily be able to reproduce each color in the future.
Fuschia (this is the LIGHT shade)
And here they are all hanging out together: