Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Hello again!

I must be getting old because it doesn't seem like 5+ months since my last blog post. Here's a quick list of what the Kortering family has been doing:

- Abigail turned 3 in April and we had a birthday picnic.
- Abigail potty trained! Woo-Hoo no more diapers.
- Michael and I celebrated our 11th anniversary.
- My sister Sarah found out she is expecting #3 who is due mid January 2008.
- Michael's sister Jodi got married in July.
- Michael's sister Sara got engaged.
- I took the summer off from my hobbies, except for a few cloth diapers for Sarah's baby. I'm back in full swing with my dyeing business.
- I changed my business name to Het Schaapje which means "Little Sheep" in Dutch. It s has a domain name! I'm focusing primarily on hand-dyed yarns. No more soaker knitting.
- Abigail started preschool. She goes 3 full days per week and she LOVES it!
- I started knitting my first sweater. It's for Abigail and is a seamless raglan worked from the top down. I'll post pictures when it's done.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...