Monday, February 04, 2013

A bit of Recycle AND Crochet

My scissors and rotary cutters used to be stored in a lovely milk glass vase.  The base chipped badly (more like a CHUNK) when I was cleaning up my Work Room last week so I needed a replacement right away.


So I rummaged around in the recycle bin, found my Stylecraft Stash, and pulled up Attic 24 for some inspiration.  I was very happy to use my collection of buttons that I bought at the Thrift Shop.

Best $1 I've spent in a long time.  =)


2 comments:

mynestofyarnandbuttons said...

Love your recycle and crochet holder! Nice job, as always. Also so happy for you and your fun job. What a lovely and cheery place to work.
Have a great week, xoRobin❤

Heidididid said...

love your blog! thanks for sharing and inspiring!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...