Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Mid Week Musing

I am enjoying my time at home today.  Yesterday I spent HOURS driving here, there and everywhere to get a PA drivers license and plates for my car.  It rained all day so that did not make the job very pleasant.  =(

This morning I mixed up dough so I can make Home Made Pizza for supper.  My Cooking and Baking Mojo is slowly coming back!!   I even have Homemade Pizza Sauce in the refrigerator.  =)  Don't you wish you pop over for a bite this evening?!?!  

Projects after projects are flying off my hook.  I had a bad case of Start-itis last fall so I've been finishing those up this Spring.  It is very satisfying indeed and I can't wait to share them with you!  But I must be patient and type a proper post for each project.

I will leave you with one picture.  =)  

Abigail's birthday is Friday and we are having a little party for her on Saturday morning with all the girls in her class.  There are 6 of them total and we are going to paint pottery at a local shop.  Such fun!  Here are the "Thank-You-For-Coming-to-my-Party" favors:



Little crocheted pouches filled with little girl loot (stickers, candy, nail polish, etc). 

Enjoy your Wednesday ... love always!

Erin

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey there Erin!

Thank you for stopping by Sewing Daisies, I love meeting new people.

Just been checking out your work - GORGEOUS! I am looking forward to see more of your creations.

xxh

Christina Broad said...

I love these little pouches and I might just make some and fill them up with goodies for my gd's for xmas. Very pretty and bright.. :))

sara said...

What sweet little bags, hope your daughter enjoys her special day.
lily x

Unknown said...

What a lovely idea for a party loot bag.
thankyou for sharing :))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...