Monday, April 04, 2011

Favorite Corners

In the Studio ... I sewed the binding on a quilt for Abigail this weekend.  It was quite wonderful to be behind the sewing machine again.  =)  



In the Kitchen ... I need to find a "prettier" way to store my recyclables.  I am very excited to have curb-side pick up in our community, though!  There aren't many drawers in my kitchen, so I came up with this creative solution:


My dad built this shelf when I was a little girl and these bins fit PERFECTLY.  As you can see, Target was one short on the wire bins.  Foohy! 


In the Bedroom ... Thank you, Ikea, for having the duvet on sale!  It looks so nice with my Bow Tie quilt and Buxton Blue walls.  =)  Can you see in the shadows of the closet that there are still boxes to be unpacked ... hee hee, I think those are Mr. K's. 
 

Happy Monday to you all!

Love,

Erin

2 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Happy sewing and settling in! I do my best to recycle even in a country where it is practically unheard of. Have a great week. Tammy

Maaike said...

Oh wow, lovely items and pictures here!
Have a great week,
love Maaike

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...