Saturday, October 03, 2009

How'd this Happen?!?!?!

I've got the knitting bug and I have it bad.  Really.  Bad.  It must have happened when I turned the calendar to October.  I also realized that my Dear Sister is due in just a short few months and I haven't knit ANYTHING for her new Little Miss.  Thank you, Ravelry, for helping me plan a woolen wardrobe and providing me with free patterns.  =)  Hats, sweaters, wool soakers, and booties ... check, check, check.

I'm pleased to announce that I my first HQ16 quilted top is done.  It's a little dolly quilt that I pieced in June.  The binding is 1/2 sewn on and then it will go through the "fluff up" process in the washer and dryer. 

Happy weekend ... Love,

Erin

1 comment:

Heather said...

Can't wait to see new baby goodies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...