Thursday, November 04, 2010

My Creative Space

My day needs an infusion of Color ... it is rainy, cold and cloudy.  This project does the trick!  It is a large version of my Log Cabin Granny.  The center is much bigger and the logs are thicker.  



The yarn is Tonic by Jojoland, a DK weight blend of acrylic and wool.  The colors sucked me in ... they are so bright, happy, and cheerful.  =)  



Just a few more logs, a border, and I'll be done!  It is going in the Gift Closet for the next time I need a Baby Gift ... unless Abigail claims it.  =)


Love,

Erin




4 comments:

penelope10 said...

Another great one! I like the thick logs, nice affect!

Erin said...

Very beautiful! Those colors are very cheerful and bouce off the screen.

Teje said...

Hello! Wonderful crochet! I love patchwork, crochet and knitting so it's lovely to mix technics!
Best wishes from Crete1 Teje

Clara said...

Thanks for the color fix! It's so bright and cheerful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...