Friday, October 21, 2011

For Today ...

Outside my window ... it is wet and cold and cloudy.

I am thinking ... I'm glad I remembered to send Abigail to school with a hat on her head.

I am thankful ... that we live in a Small House here in Pittsburgh rather then the Big Box in Delaware.  We can keep the heat set higher and still save money on our Utility Bill!

In the kitchen ... not much is happening today.  I cooked up some Taco Meat a few days ago so I can fix an Easy Supper.

I am wearing ... a favorite outfit.  Jeans, black light weight turtle neck, and comfy shoes.  No hand knit socks today as they are all in the wash.  I should remedy that by either staying on top of the laundry or knitting a few more pairs.

I am creating ... more beautiful hand dyed yarn.  I can't wait to share pictures with you but that will have to wait until next week.

I am wondering ... is it possible to finish all my WIP's by the end of the year?  Wouldn't it be nice to start the year with Fresh Projects?!

I am reading ... the book of Joel for Bible Study.  Good stuff in the Minor Prophets.

I am hoping ... Abigail is having a good day at school.  I sure do miss My Girl during the day. 

I am looking forward to ... teaching a Yarn Dyeing Class in November.  =)  If you live near Hudsonville, MI you should sign up at the Library.

I am hearing ... the familiar sound of the clock ticking.  It was my Grandparent's clock and I remember sitting at their house when I was a little girl hearing the same sound.

Around the house ... lots and lots of crocheted blankets.  One in the Front Room, two in the Back Room, one on each bed.

One of my favorite things ... listening to Good Music  on Pandora. 

Happy Friday and Enjoy the Weekend!

Erin

5 comments:

Tickety-boo said...

have a lovely weekend xxxx

bookworm-Mary said...

enjoy your weekend! I admire you for tackling the OT! I got stuck last year, and switched to the NT, but for the New year, I might give it another shot :)

bookworm-Mary said...

also-- too bad I'm on the opposite side of the Mitten!! I would love to take your class!

Anonymous said...

The book of Joel is good reading. I hope you are encouraged :-)
Look forward to seeing your yarn!

Debbie said...

Reading your blog was the inspiration to try yarn dying again. You've done some beautiful colors. Thanks for sharing the photos.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...