Friday, May 23, 2008

More Nifty Thrifty Frugal Finds

Pretty Tin Plate - $.50
I didn't realize until my friend pointed it out to me that it is made in Holland. Even better!

























Melissa & Doug Wood Chore Chart (BN in original shrink wrap) - $4.99
My sister and I were JUST talking about chore charts yesterday on the phone. We were bemoaning how expensive they were and brain-storming how to make one ourselves. =)




















Small Copper Pitcher - $3.00
I usually like to pay no more then $1.00-$1.50 for small decorative items but this pitcher had such charm so it came home with me.

























Small Delft Pitcher - $5.00
I broke my "no more then $1.50" rule TWICE this week, but how could I say no to this little beauty! There are two kinds of Delft and this is the nicer and more expensive of the two varieties.






















Williamsburg Prints - $2.50 each
There are actually four of them but one has found a home on my new desk (pictures coming soon!) I'm thinking I will hang them as a grouping in my formal dining room, but the jury is still out. =)

























Botanical Print - $2.50

























Handled Basket - $1.99
This actually had a bunch of figurines in it but I dumped them all on the shelf and stuck this beauty in my cart ASAP. It will be just perfect in my sewing room to hold my patterns. =)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...