Thursday, July 01, 2010

Happy July

What a wonderful relief ... June was full of unseasonably hot, humid days!  For the next few days here in DE we can look forward to windows-wide-open weather. 

Abigail and I took a quick trip up to New York to visit my sister Sarah and family.  We were there for only 3 short days but they were filled with gardening, chatting, swimming, fire-fly chasing, more chatting, baby snuggling, walks and general fine Summer living. 

Today is blueberry day!  My friend Sue drove to Lancaster yesterday and got blueberries at Centerville Bulk, our FAVORITE bulk food store.  Abigail and I will make a pilgrimage there today to get our blueberries and then perhaps make a stop at Fisher's Housewares.  =)  They sell the BEST nail brush for cleaning up gardening hands. 

Be safe and happy, my friends ... enjoy the month of July!

1 comment:

Sarah Faith said...

I'm hoping it stays cooler here too. It was in the 90s with a heat index over 100 most of June. That was NOT FUN.

Hope your sister's well. How's that new baby girl?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...