Monday, July 26, 2010

Why I Blog

It was a lovely surprise to find in my inbox  Sunday afternoon a "Blog with Substance" award.  Thank you Wendy

One of the requirements of accepting this award is to state in 10 words why you blog.  It took a bit of scribbling on scrap paper but I can do it: 

"I love to teach and share my creativity with others"

I started blogging in 2006, when I was the SAHM of a 2 year old, trying to figure out how to be both Mommy and Erin at the same time.  =)

Dutch Girl Diary has recorded all of my growing experiences - cloth diapering, knitting business, coupon shopping, yarn dyeing business, thrift shopping, menu plans, quilting, knitting, gardening, sewing ...

I'm coming up on my 4th year of blogging in September and I'm still working on the Mommy vs.Erin thing.  =)  The greatest thing I have learned from writing Dutch Girl Diary is I am who I am ... To Thine Own Self Be True!

Enjoy this new week wherever you are!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...