Thursday, June 16, 2011

Feeding The Troops


My sister and I love to cook when we are together!

Spiffied up hamburger patties mix.
Tasty Potato Salad ... here's the recipe:


TASTY POTATO SALAD

2 1/2 pounds potatoes (red)
3 tbl chopped celery
2 tbl chopped sweet onion
1 tbl fresh chopped parsley
3/4 to 1 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup Miracle Whip
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
3 tbl apple cider vinegar
squeeze of lemon juice
2-3 hard boiled eggs

  1. Boil the red potatoes with the skin on.  Cool them completely and then cut them into cubes.
  2. Boil the eggs.
  3. Chop celery, onions, and parsley
  4. Mix together the mayo, miracle whip, salt, pepper, vinegar, and lemon juice.
  5. Mix the potatoes, vegetables, and dressing.
  6. Lastly, chop and add hardboiled eggs.  Taste test to adjust the seasonings.
Lovebug and I are having a lovely, lovely time ... check back soon for more NY Adventures.  =)

Love,

Erin

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Thanks so much for posting your potato salad recipe, however I had already found one. I was looking everywhere. Again I love your crochet tutorial on the bags. I made a link to your blog. You chould check it out. Thanks again.

kim said...

Erin, it should just edit your posts right in for you, if I remember correctly. The new template is very cute and you'll have it pulled together in no time. You're so organized, I expect nothing less!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...