My sister and I love to cook when we are together!
Double batch chocolate chip cookies.
Spiffied up hamburger patties mix.
Tasty Potato Salad ... here's the recipe:
TASTY POTATO SALAD
2 1/2 pounds potatoes (red)
3 tbl chopped celery
2 tbl chopped sweet onion
1 tbl fresh chopped parsley
3/4 to 1 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup Miracle Whip
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
3 tbl apple cider vinegar
squeeze of lemon juice
2-3 hard boiled eggs
- Boil the red potatoes with the skin on. Cool them completely and then cut them into cubes.
- Boil the eggs.
- Chop celery, onions, and parsley
- Mix together the mayo, miracle whip, salt, pepper, vinegar, and lemon juice.
- Mix the potatoes, vegetables, and dressing.
- Lastly, chop and add hardboiled eggs. Taste test to adjust the seasonings.
Lovebug and I are having a lovely, lovely time ... check back soon for more NY Adventures. =)