Thursday, April 17, 2008

Modest Mommy Outfit #2

This is not what I started the day out wearing. I wore a skirt Tuesday and Wednesday so I thought I'd just wear jeans today. I ran some errands after dropping Abigail off at school and I just didn't feel comfortable. As soon as I got home, I whipped off the jeans and hopped into this outfit. Aaaahhhhh, much better! The white cami I'm wearing under my pink cardigan isn't quite high enough so I threw on the scarf at the last minute to cover my décolletage (my, my don't I have a fancy vocabulary LOL) and I really like the way it looks. =) I'm amazed how this "skirt thing" is really growing on me and becoming more comfortable.



God Bless,

ERIN

1 comment:

Heather said...

Adorable. And perfect lighting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...