Monday, May 24, 2010

Away for the Week

Mr. K, Abigail, and I are starting the drive to MI tomorrow for a family wedding on Friday.  This is a very exciting time for Abigail as she is one of the flower girls!  Pretty dress, fancy hairstyle, and flowers ... what more could a 6 year old girl want.  =)


While I'm gone, I hope you'll browse all my past posts and leave lots of comments.  It's a 12 hour drive to MI and I plan on using some of that time to brainstorm blog topics for the coming months.


See you in June!

1 comment:

a* said...

Happy travels!
I found you through Beauty...and read your comment about happiness with your girl when school gets out. I, too, am looking forward to seeing her *more* rather than less. You are not alone~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...