Sunday, September 03, 2006

Christmas Present Planning

In the past, I’ve made or bought presents for every single member of each family, but that was B.A. (before Abigail). This year I’ve decided to just make presents for the nieces, nephews and great-grandparents. So far here is my list:

Stephanie - 11 years old; small quilted messenger bag
Christopher - 9 years old; flannel lounge pants
Joshua - 5 years old; flannel lounge pants
Matthew - 9 years old; flannel lounge pants
Mikayla - 7 years old; small quilted messenger bag
Madison - 4 years old; knitted wool slippers
Makenzie - 2 years old; knitted wool slippers
Jesse - 5 years old; tangram set & tic-tac-toe game
James - 2 years old; bean bag set
Gpa Knoll - knitted wool scarf
Gma Knoll - knitted wool fingerless gloves
Gpa Molenaar - knitted wool hat

I have all the fabric and yarn that I need for these projects so all I have to provide is the time to make them.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...