List of TTD (9/4-9/9)
- Pick up contacts - after 12 noon on Tuesday
- Make medical appointments - physicals, blood work, dental, vision, etc. We are changing over to a Health Savings Account next year so we want to get all the expensive stuff done before Jan. 1, 2007.
- Work on Gma Ruth's quilt - I'd like to get 10-12 blocks done this week.
- Clean out spare bedroom - It's been a catch-all for junk since Abigail's birth 2 years ago.
- Daily housekeeping tasks
- Weekly library visit
- Weekly thrift store visit - This week it will be Tuesday as we are going with friends from church. :)
- Finish 2 wool soakers - All I have to do is kitchener graft the crotches on both of them and knit the cuffs.
- Re-work LBW hyena cart - Take some new pictures, list some new items, etc.
- Refill propane tank
That should keep me busy during naptimes and on errands.
Meal Plans (9/4-9/10)
Monday - sandwiches for lunch / church picnic for supper
Tuesday - sandwiches + yogurt + fruit for lunch / Lasagna for supper
Wednesday - leftover Lasagna for lunch / homemade chicken noodle soup for supper
Thursday - leftover soup + sandwich for lunch / sausage and oven fried potatoes for supper
Friday - leftover sausage & potatoes for lunch / out-to-eat for supper :)
Saturday - various leftovers for lunch / homemade pizza for supper
Sunday - BBQ chicken on the grill for lunch / various leftovers for supper