Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The Sewing Bug


Can it be?! I think I caught the sewing bug. :) The weather is getting cooler and I am itching to get started sewing some fall clothing for Abigail and perhaps myself as well. What makes it even sweeter is that I have so many lovely corduroy and cotton prints that will make beautiful outfits for her. Abigail loves to wear dresses so I am going to run with that and make her several jumpers that are play-friendly -- nice and roomy with patch pockets for her "treasures". I think I will line a couple of them with a nice cotton solid or print for added warmth so that she can wear them into the winter. If I get some girl sized knee socks, I can pull them up around her thighs like old-fashioned stockings and her legs will stay toasty warm.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...