Friday, September 08, 2006

Modest Mommy Shopping

Abigail had a playdate this morning with a little friend from church so I took the opportunity to take a quick trip to Target. Earlier this summer I bought a nice chocolate brown t-shirt. It is a nice knit fabric, washes well, and fits me nicely (longer torso and modest neckline). I wanted to see if there were anymore in different colors on the clearance rack. Jackpot -- I scored 4 (black, light plum, raspberry, and moss green) plus a lightweight button up sweater (light brown). This is the beginning of my late summer/early fall wardrobe. I've pledged to myself not to wear jeans anymore and to replace them with nice skirts and the occasional kahki pant.

1 comment:

Heather said...

It's just nice, your blogging. My sister would love it so I'm going to have to share.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...