Monday, September 04, 2006

Simple Living Part 2 - House Blessings


I can't remember where I picked up the phrase "house blessing" but I like it so much better than daily chores or house cleaning. Even though it is my job to take care of the house, I don't want my husband, daughter, friends and family to think that it is a drudgerous task. I want the daily activities that I do to keep my home clean and tidy to be a blessing to them.

Monday
  • tidy and dust bedrooms
  • vacuum bedrooms
  • grocery shop

Tuesday

  • clean kitchen
  • vacuum living room, family room and rugs
  • errands


Wednesday

  • clean upstairs bathrooms
  • vacuum hall and stairs
  • change bed sheets and towels


Thursday

  • clean 1/2 bathroom
  • swiffer wood floors
  • errands


Friday

  • vacuum kitchen floor and mop
  • sweep bathroom floors and mop


Saturday

  • bake for following week
  • pick up sewing area


Sunday

  • church
  • meal plans for coming week

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...