Tuesday, September 01, 2009

A Great Source of Inspiration

Blogs used to be my #1 source of inspiration, until I discovered Flickr and the little search box in the upper right hand corner.

What would happen if I typed in "quilting studio" or "sewing room" ??? Wow.

Then I added qualifiers such as, "ikea cutting table" or "ikea sewing table." Nice!

Next I tried "modern quilts" and "scrap quilts". Lots AND lots of eye candy. =)

After spending many hours surfing Flickr, I've discovered ONE group that gives me all the inspiration I need:


The bright colors and simple shapes really attract me to the quilts in this group. Often there are blog links to the finished quilts, so I get to do a bit of blog hopping and meet other quilters. Lots and lots of fun! I highly recommend it.

Love,

Erin

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...