Sunday, September 20, 2009

PSA ... Fabric Enabler!!!

This post will be full of yummy fabric that is CHEAP.

I repeat myself, CHEAP FABRIC ALERT!

Continue at your own risk.  =)

Bell Bottom by  Jennifer Paganelli for Free Spirit.  I can't get enough of Free Spirit.  Their fabric collections are beyond incredible, in my opinion.  Here are a few of my favorites and you can get them at Whittle's Fabrics for $3.50 per yard.


































Cloe's Imagination by Tina Givens for Free Spirit.  This is a whimsical collection with very retro and earthy colors.  Whittle's, Whittle's, Whittle's ... why do you do this to me!?!?  I.Cannot.Resist.






























Oh.My.  I do love fabric!  It makes me so happy.  =)

Love,

Erin

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...