Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Before & After Pictures - Part II

LIVING ROOM
Before:


After:

The paint color looks AMAZING with the fireplace stone. It's hard to tell from this photo but there is a keystone in the fireplace surround. Very cool looking!


FAMILY ROOM
Before:

What in the world were the previous owners thinking?! We decided to tear out the "bar" and build a closet in its place that opens into the hallway.


After:
Everyone loves the red Family Room. Everyone tells me how brave I was to paint such a big room such a bold color. I act really non-chalant and say "Oh I knew the room could carry this color because of the size" when in fact I was scared to death. But it turned out SOOOO good. =)

Is everyone enjoying the Before and After pictures? I haven't gotten any comments ... should I keep them coming or move onto more interesting subjects?

Love,

Erin

2 comments:

knuckle2003 said...

I'm enjoying them very much. Keep those pictures coming. I'll pass the word on to my sister.

Erin said...

Thanks, knuckle2003!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...