Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Bloggy House Cleaning

Have you noticed any changes??? I changed to a different blog template, as I was getting a little tired of the blue theme. I also deleted a good number of posts. I stepped away from blogging for many months due to a house remodeling project. When I read my past posts, I realized how fake I've been in my writing. I made myself out to be a perfect homemaker, with my weekly meal plans, schedules, apron wearing, and inspirational quotes. It feels good to get that off my chest. =) In the future, I'm going to let my writing reflect who I really am. The good, the bad, and the ugly.

Love,

Erin =)

1 comment:

Sarah Faith said...

As a regular blogger for the last 4 years, I have to encourage you and let you know that the bad and the ugly are real hits with readers. :-) Smarminess is boring... My Worst Day Ever gets the most comments. ;-)
Ha ha. I look forward to it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...