Sunday, August 23, 2009

Would you call this an Obsession?

I spent most of Friday and Saturday reorganizing our digital photos into Picasa 3. I made a separate file for each obsession, I mean hobby. Hehe! It was great fun to look at all the projects I've made. One thing that struck me was how much yarn I've dyed in 3 years. I couldn't make a mosaic with all the pictures because there were close to 100 colorways, so I just did a random selection:
























You know what the crazy thing is?! I remember dyeing every single one. It's rather strange how I remember weird stuff like that ... inherited that from my dad. =)

Well, I'm on to another obsession but this one is not new. I'm irresitabley drawn to my first love. Quilting ... ahhhhh, yes. I can't wait to get started! I've been designing like a crazy woman and have a notebook full of patterns to make. Many of them I plan on sharing with you in the form of tutorials. =)

Oh, great news!!! The fabric stash is refolded ... I repeat, the fabric stash is refolded. I liked the Closetmaid cubbies so much I went out to Target in the pouring rain at 7:30pm Saturday night to get another one before they went off sale. LOL.

Love,

Erin

PS - Click on the mosiac for a larger view.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...