Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy Monday!

This is the BIG WEEK!!!! Abigail starts kindergarten tomorrow. I think it finally sunk in this weekend that she's starting big girl school and she is EXCITED! We are sending her to a local private (Christian) school that has a uniform dress code. Miss A decided to wear her plaid jumper, white polo, red socks, and black mary janes. Her hairstyle will be 1/2 piggie tales with black rubber bands. It's ok to bring a stuffed animal the first day, so she is bringing Puppy. Puppy has been one of her constant companions since her birth. =)

The tail end of last week was busy, too. I received a last minute invitations to a bridal shower and had to make a gift in record time. It turned out lovely. The bride received it Friday night and loves it.

As I'm typing, there are 244 pictures uploading into Picasa off my camera. That's LOTS of blogging material for the next couple of weeks. I'll leave you with a picture ... one of the quilts on the docket for this week.




Love,

Erin

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Oh, I love the fabric for your new quilt!

Hope your dd enjoys her first day of school!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...